Doctor insights on:
Bump Inside My Earlobe
Cyst?: This is a common area to form small sebaceous cysts. They are formed from the oil/ hair folliclles in the skin. They often do not go away. It is not something to worry about in general. Sometimes they can get infected and get larger or painful. You should see your doctor or an otolaryngologist for evaluation and treatment. They are often removed or excised. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a bump inside my earlobe and it is painful when It gets touched and has been there for several weeks what should I do?
Why do I get these pimply like bumps on my earlobes? Its more inside the earlobe like a pimple but they hurt if I try to bust them.
I've noticed a bump feeling in my left earlobe. It never hurt but i'm curious what it is. I've noticed it before but pretty sure it went away before?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a bump inside my nose
- Bumps on inside of my bottom lip what might cause them
- I have a bump on the inside of my cheek
- Bump on the inside of my nose piercing
- Bump on the inside of my cheek
- I have a bump on the inside of my vagina
- I have a bump inside my mouth
- Bump on the inside of my jaw
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online