Doctor insights on:
Bumetanide Side Effects
Dehydration: Bumetanide (Bumex) is a potent loop diuretic, often used in cases where large amounts of fluid need to be removed such as heart failure. It causes loss of potassium and potentially magnesium which can predispose a patient to heart arrythmias, and muscle cramps. One can also become dizzy from potential dehydration. Allergies can also exist. Kidney damage can also occur if the dose is too high. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, although if there is significant liver damage, the Bumex doesn't work as well. ...Read more
I recently felt faint after exercise.One of tye medications i take is bumetanide.I took this medication along with other anti-hypertensive medications?
Low blood pressure: Faintness would likely be from dehydration from taking a strong diuretic in addition to multiple other blood pressure lowering medications. Listen to your body and consider using life style change and frequent movement through the day to manage stress skillfully . Stress is a potent cause of high bp. This will stabilize the autonomic nervous system and lead to improved health. ...Read more
Is it safe to take lisinopril 40 mg twice daily, metoprolol tartrate 25 mg once daily, and bumetanide 1 mg once daily safe. I'm also hep c.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Side effects of serious mass weight gainer
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free