Doctor insights on:
Bulimia Cause Difficulty Breathing
It's possible: Bulimia can lead to abnormalities in electrolytes and in the acid/base balance of the body. Some of these abnormalities can, in turn, lead to shortness of breath or other cardiac or respiratory symptoms. I recommend that the person having these symptoms see a professional as soon as possible for evaluation. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Catching up.: In a healthy state we consume o2 and produce more co2 during exercise. The "difficulty" breathing we feel, is the need to exhale the co2. Our respiratory drive is tied more to getting out the co2 than getting in the o2. It is an interesting question on why is the body "wired" that way. ...Read more
Get evaluated: Many things. You should be evaluated by your doctor asap. ...Read more
My husband age 45, having difficulty breathing with feeling of compressed chest and back, comes and goes, no other symptoms what can be cause?
Several: Heart (congestive heart failure, blockage of arteries) Kidneys (fluid overload) Lungs (COPD/ emphysema, bronchitis) Hypertension Anemia Anxiety and panic attacks Alcohol to excess and drugs of any kind. SMOKING!!! and also complete lack of physical fitness (being out of shape) and several more!!! ...Read more
Clarify? See doctor!: Ongoing problem or recent? Fever? Chest pain? Otherwise sick? Age? Other health issues? Could be anything from carrying excess weight in the midsection (make it difficult to take a deep breath while lying down), to heart failure or fluid in lungs from infection or tumor. You should definitely see a doctor to get this checked out soon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can bulimia cause difficulty in breathing?
- Vitamin cause difficulty breathing
- Alcohol cause difficulty breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difficulty breathing caused scoliosis
- Could caffiene cause difficulty breathing
- Can hypothyroidism cause difficulty breathing?
- Dystonia cause difficulty swallowing breathing
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free