Doctor insights on:
Bulging Soft Spot Meningitis
Possibly, but...: A bulging fontanel is associated with meningitis. But babies with meningitis have other issues, which may include fevers, poor feeding, lethargy. And bulging fontanel is not only caused by meningitis either. Please see your child's pediatrician if you are concerned. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My 2 month old has a bulging soft spot, rash, has been diagnose with bronchiolitis, rsv, pneumonia, gasps for air and wheezes & no meningitis... ?
Meningitis: Anything causing an increase in the pressure within the skull, such as swelling of the brain, can cause bulging fontanels in infants. ...Read more
With prev. Question: is it meningitis? I had symptoms of it for three days before the sinus infection symptoms kicked in. Bulging disc a risk factor?
Hi, I was just diagnosed with viral meningitis, and just today put my hand to my neck to find a vertical bulge just the right of my spine. What is it?
I had chicken pocks when i wad younger. I'm 18 and have lots of spots on my arms and back which is abnormal for me. Could it be meningitis or sepsis?
I had viral meningitis in nov, then i got pityriasis rosea in dec and now that the red spots are going away, I have a sterp throat.Is it just bad luck?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bulging soft spot
- Soft spot on head bulging
- How to tell if a soft spot is bulging?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for soft spot on head bulging
- What could it be if my infants soft spot is bulging?
- Why is my baby soft spot bulging?
- What does a bulging soft spot mean in a baby?
- Talk to a neurologist online