Doctor insights on:
Bulbous Nose Tip
Tip contouring: Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery enables re-shaping of the nasal tip. A bulbous nasal tip is one in which the tip cartilages may be large and splayed apart. The dome areas may have very poor definition and the nasal tip skin may be of increased thickness such that underlying structures are not well-defined. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have Rosacea. I am trying to change diet.What natural treatments are there? How to avoid bulbous nose? I'm female but noticed some change with nose...
Scarring: The main challenge will be to avoid thickening of the skin layers. Please see a Dermatologist for treatment options. ...Read more
How to prevent bulbous nose?I think nose is possibly becoming bulbous from my rosacea. I am a female. And use metrogel and sulpha face wash occasion
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bulbous nose tip after rhinoplasty
- Herbal treatment for bulbous nose tip
- Bulbous tip nose job before and after
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bulbous nose
- Bulbous tip after rhinoplasty
- Bulbous nose surgery
- Is a bulbous nose hereditary?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free