Doctor insights on:
Bulbous Nose Tip
Tip contouring: Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery enables re-shaping of the nasal tip. A bulbous nasal tip is one in which the tip cartilages may be large and splayed apart. The dome areas may have very poor definition and the nasal tip skin may be of increased thickness such that underlying structures are not well-defined. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have Rosacea. I am trying to change diet.What natural treatments are there? How to avoid bulbous nose? I'm female but noticed some change with nose...
Scarring: The main challenge will be to avoid thickening of the skin layers. Please see a Dermatologist for treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for bulbous nose tip
- What is the best treatment for bulbous nose tip?
- Bulbous tip nose job before and after
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tip of my nose is red and sore
- Swollen tip of nose
- Red dot on tip of nose
- Why is the tip of my nose swollen?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free