Doctor insights on:
Brown Streak In Discharge
Vaginal discharge: Yes, this can be normal. If you have pain or odor or other urinary symptoms then your doctor should see you. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I have never had intercourse. Is brown streaks with white cream discharge before period normal? I also have an infection according to my doctor.
The brown may: Be due to older blood being cleaned from the uterus. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Clear discharge with blood streaks
- Clear discharge streaked with blood coil
- Clear vaginal discharge with blood streaks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whitish discharge with light blood streak in urine before period
- What does blood streaked discharge right after your period mean?
- Gooey brown discharge is it a miscarriage
- Copper t brown discharge
- Brown streak in discharge when should i test