Doctor insights on:
Brown Spots On Legs And Feet
I have brown spots all over my legs, have become more over years. And now my ankles/feet seem to be very swollen and hurt to walk when i first wake up?
How would you explain brown spots appearing all over my body, 1-5mm in diameter. Largest spots on my legs/feet. I have SLE.
Lupus rash?: It could be a rash associated with your Systemic Lupus. The cutaneous manifestations of SLE include malar erythema, photo-sensitivity, oral ulcers, discoid plaques, bullae, purpura, calcinosis cutis, and alopecia. The butterfly rash (malar erythema) is the most common expression of SLE. See the dermatologist to be officially examined and properly diagnosed for the best treatment. Good luck, get well ...Read more
Multiple: Brown spots on the skin of the leg can develop from several sources. The most common is a sun spot which originates from sun exposure. These are also called lentigos. You could also have a newly developed nevus or mole which can develop throughout your life and not be abnormal. Pre-cancers and cancers can appear as brown spots, as well, and should be evaluated by a skin doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For a while I have gotten brown spots on the back of my leg when going outside. they go away after I go inside. is this normal?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown spots on my feet and ankles
- Red and brown spots on lower legs
- Brown spots on arms and legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White spots on feet and legs
- Red spots on lower legs and feet
- Dark spots on lower legs and feet
- Red spots on my feet and legs
- What are these brown spots on my hands and feet?