Doctor insights on:
Brown Slimy Discharge Before Period
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Spotting: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
Normal: period related discharge can take on many different appearances depending on the amount of mucus that is being secreted from your cervix around the time of menses. as long as the discharge is not excessive, malodorous, or causing any itching, or pain, it can be normal. Keep watch and consult if getting worse. ...Read more
Im on a pill taking it regularly and a few days before period I've noticed a brown discharge. What could it be as that never happened before?
Nothing serious: It could be just a normal variation of the initial signs of your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thick dark brown discharge before period
- What does brown discharge mean before your period?
- Brown stringy discharge before period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have brown discharge before my period?
- Brown watery discharge before period
- Brown discharge before and after period
- Brown discharge 2 weeks before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free