Doctor insights on:
Brown Grey Discharge When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Vaginal discomfort...yellow gray clumpy discharge..no odor at all...12 weeks pregnant and haven't had sex in two months symptoms just started.
Nothing to do w/ DC: If you are sexually active with a member of the opposite sex and not using appropriate contraception, you could be pregnant. The brown discharge is not a sign of pregnancy. This could be old blood, semen or a sign of an infection. I you want to know if you are pregnant, check a home pregnancy test (fairly reliable these days). If the d/c continues, see your doctor and have it evaluated. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have brown discharge when pregnant?
- Is a light brown discharge normal when pregnant?
- What does brown discharge mean when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does light brown discharge mean when you are pregnant?
- When ovulating brown discharge
- Light brown discharge not pregnant
- White and brown discharge will pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online