Doctor insights on:
Brown Eyes Or Blue Eyes Dominant
Can you tell me in human beings, brown eyes are usually dominant over blue eyes. suppose a brown-eyed woman whose father had b?
Eye color: is genetically complex with a number of factors that determine the actual color appearance. However the brown gene is dominant and the blue gene is recessive. Since only one dominant gene is required for brown eyes, then brown eyed parents can produce blue or brown eyed children, while two blue eyed parents should produce only blue-eyed children. ...Read more
Generally not: Brown eyes dominate over blue. While eye color inheritance is somewhat mixed, if the only colors in question are strongly blue and strongly brown, then brown dominates. This means of the two genes for any one characteristic, in this case brown, if you have one brown (the other can be either), your eyes will be brown. You would require two blue genes to get blue eyes. ...Read more
Perhaps: Paul newman might have an opinion about that! ...Read more
Former: Most kids have bluish eyes that slowly darken with age. ...Read more
Possibly : In bright light. Similar effect to that of athletes putting the black unde there eyes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is brown eyes a dominant trait?
- Change brown eyes to blue
- Brown eyes with blue ring
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blue ring around brown eyes
- Can babies eyes change from brown to blue?
- Do people with blue eyes generally have worse sight than people with brown eyes?
- Blue eyes
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free