Doctor insights on:
Brown Discharge With Placenta Prvia
What does it mean (grade0) posterior low lying placenta grade 0 partially covers os at 11 weeks . Is it dangerous with brown discharge ? What to do?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Im pragnant in week 9. I have brown discharge 3 times my doctor say baby is fine and the plasenta ttoo.Could the cervix be the source of the discharge?
I'm pregnant 36 weeks now . Have low placenta had some bleeding in past 3 times . Since 4 days I have brown discharge not much i'm not shore what to?
I had my baby by c section 8 weeks ago, i had placenta previa and lost alot of blood. 2 weeks ago i started having brownish discharge. Is it normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Formation of the placenta and brown discharge
- Placenta previa thick mucus dark discharge
- Gooey brown discharge is it a miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mirena brown discharge causes
- Loestrin dark brown discharge
- Have brown discharge but no period
- Pcos foul brown discharge
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online