Doctor insights on:
Brown Discharge Post Menopause
Post menopause. Last period 5yrs ago. Have brown discharge. Should I make apt with GYN ,what could this be?
Menopause occurs 1 year after the last time you had a period. However, when perimenopausal (the time leading up to your period stopping) you can have a # of sxs. Sxs may include waking up in the middle of the night sweating heavily; dryness of the vaginal tissue; irregularity of periods, hot flashes; mood swings & decreased interest in sex. In the us the ave age ...Read more
I have just started a post menopausal brown discharge - 6 months ago I was checked out and cleared after a bleed and the investigations were all clear?
Is it normal to have light brown discharge after menopause ? It's been 4 years since my last period
Healthy, 3 yrs post menopause. For 2 weeks both breasts have been v tender, swollen, and I have that stretchy vag discharge as if ovulating.
Am having spotting most of the month & bleeding after sex. There is also a mucus discharge brown to red in color/no pain. I am peri menopausal?
I'm having a brown, smelly discharge about two weeks after my period. I'm also bloated and occasionally cramping. Is this peri menopause?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The causes of light brown vaginal discharge after exercise in post menopause
- Brown vaginal discharge with no odor post menopausal
- Brown vaginal discharge post menopausal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post menopausal discharge
- Brown discharge after menopause
- Brown vaginal discharge after menopause
- Dilation and curettage post op brown discharge
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free