Doctor insights on:
Brown Discharge Post Menopause
Post menopause. Last period 5yrs ago. Have brown discharge. Should I make apt with GYN ,what could this be?
Menopause occurs 1 year after the last time you had a period. However, when perimenopausal (the time leading up to your period stopping) you can have a # of sxs. Sxs may include waking up in the middle of the night sweating heavily; dryness of the vaginal tissue; irregularity of periods, hot flashes; mood swings & decreased interest in sex. In the us the ave age ...Read more
I have just started a post menopausal brown discharge - 6 months ago I was checked out and cleared after a bleed and the investigations were all clear?
See 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to have light brown discharge after menopause ? It's been 4 years since my last period
Healthy, 3 yrs post menopause. For 2 weeks both breasts have been v tender, swollen, and I have that stretchy vag discharge as if ovulating.
Normal : This may be due to fluctuating hormone levels and is most likely temporary. Even though you were in the menopause you may still produce some estrogen in your surrounding tissues. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The causes of light brown vaginal discharge after exercise in post menopause
- Brown vaginal discharge with no odor post menopausal
- Brown vaginal discharge post menopausal
- Why is my discharge brown post menopausal?
- Post menopausal vaginal discharge
- Post menopausal discharge
- Brown discharge after menopause
- Brown vaginal discharge after menopause
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free