Doctor insights on:
Brown Discharge Middle Of Cycle
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I experienced light brown and then dark brown and then maroon and now back to light brown discharge in the middle of my cycle...I am 40 and not on bc.
What is the light brown discharge in the middle of my cycle? I have 3 kids youngest -3. I am 29 and have been unable to get pregnant for over a year
Mid Cycle Bleeding: Some women have transient spotting at this time. The exact reason is unclear but may be due to a rapid decline of one of the regulatory hormones, estradiol after the LH surge at the time in the cycle when levels of progesterone is low. It could also be bleeding from a corpus luteum or hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. Healthtap has qualified GYNs that can help with your inability to conceive. Do take care ...Read more
Light spotting and brown discharge in the middle of my cycle. On bc and not pregnant. Could this be ovulation spotting?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Menstrual cycle brown discharge
- Brown discharge mid cycle
- What is the discharge in the middle of my cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thick brown discharge mid cycle
- Brown discharge during menstrual cycle
- Brown blood discharge mid cycle
- Brown discharge mid cycle causes
- Brown discharge in the middle of cycle