Doctor insights on:
Brown Discharge From Breast
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Breast discharge i been having brown sticky discharge from my right breast as well as pain and itching. What could it be?
What should I do? I noticed this morning I have a reddish brown discharge from my nipple. My breasts have been very tender for awhile now.
I had a miscarriage 14 months ago but i've been having brown liguid discharge from my right breast.it is sometimes very painful and swollen.i have also gained 40kg since my miscarriage.what might be the cause?
Creamy discharge from breast that always comes back after a few days not from nipple but around brown spot?
Be seen: It sounds like you are lactating intermittently. Be seen for an exam. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dark brown discharge from breast
- Brown discharge from mouth
- Brown discharge from virgina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown discharge from vagina
- Brown discharge from nose
- Brown discharge from vigaina
- Brown discharge from ear
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free