Doctor insights on:
Brown Discharge At Beginning Of Period
Brown discharge since the beginning of August. No period. Lately I've been getting the pinches on each side like on my ovary?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
If at the time of : The anticipated period - it may be. Brown discharge may be older, deoxygenated blood. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
No: Not "normal", but not necessarily anything serious. If persists, should see gyn. ...Read more
Maybe: Common on bcp's.Get a more detailed answer ›
It can be: It is likely a bit of old blood. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown blood beginning period
- Dark brown blood beginning period
- Why is the beginning of my period brown?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my period brown at the beginning?
- Brown menstrual blood at beginning of period
- Dark brown period blood at beginning of period
- Have brown discharge but no period
- Brown discharge beginning of period