Doctor insights on:
Brown Circles Around Eyes
Really bad dark circles (appears black, not purple) around eyes/extended down near ears so looks like a mask. Brown skinned. Had problem for years?
Melasma?: A centrofacial malar or mandibular distribution of muddy brown to Grey hyper pigmentation. Go to a Dermatologist for treatment options. The goal of the treatment is to fade the existing hyper pigmentation and prevent further pigmentation. There are many treatments available. ...Read more
Dark Circles: Dark circles around the eye can be caused from several things. 1.Actual skin changes, either hereditary or acquired from years of sun damage. Retina and possible chemical peel or laser may be helpful depending on your skin type. 2. Thinning of the skin allowing the deeper veins and muscles to create a darkness. 3. Puffiness or hollowness creating hills and valleys which can reflect light different ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dark Circles: Circles under eye can be due to: allergy "allergic shiners", fatigue, genetic variation, aging. Lower lid skin is very thin so blood vessels under skin can make area look dark. Various topical remedies try to help but only mask the condition with no cure. What helps: drink 8 cups water/day, sunblock, hat, enough rest; avoid rubbing; makeup; facial plastic surgery when severe; allergist can hel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cant: Oh well.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red circles around eyes children
- Red circles around the eyes
- Yellow circles around eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes white circles around the eyes?
- How do i get rid of those dark purple circles around my eyes?
- Brown spots around eyes
- Can lupus cause dark circles and puffiness around eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free