Doctor insights on:
Brown Blood Not On Period
Blood when I wipe but not reaching the pad. When I wipe deep with tissue I see old brown blood. Not on period/ pregnant. Can't be my birth control.
Mostly not a problem: If the period starts with just a little blood, and the blood comes out of the uterus slowly, then the blood will be brown. So this is usually not a problem. However as you get closer to menopause it is more common for the period to change, sometimes start heavy, sometimes with spotting, sometimes go longer or shorter than usual. If you spot for days check with your doctor. ...Read more
It may just be the: Beginning of your period - brown blood is usually old, deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
It's probably: Just the tail end of blood that was remaining. The fact that it is brown means it is older ; deoxygenated. ...Read more
This is common: Stretch it out slowly. . If this doesn't resolve the problem see your primary care provider. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you pee blood and your not on your period?
- What does it mean when u pee blood not on ur period?
- Blood clot not on period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I'm on my period and my blood is brown
- I'm not on my period but im bleeding brown
- Blood clots while not on period
- Why is my blood dark brown on my period?
- I have brown discharge and im not on my period