Doctor insights on:
Brown Blood During Period
Having brown blood during period after taking i pill(24 days before). Does it cause pregnancy? I took the 1st pill after 27 hours and 2nd pill 73 hrs.
Morning after pill?: If you took a morning after pill a few weeks ago, it can alter the subsequent period. But if you had unprotected intercourse last cycle, just to be safe, i'd take a pregnancy test. An over the counter test should show positive if conception occurred at least 2 weeks ago. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: It is not uncommon for pregnant women to have some bleeding/spotting during the first trimester. Most commonly women can have some bleeding when the embryo implants in the uterus. However you should always follow up with your ob/gyn as bleeding during pregnancy can be a symptom of a problem. ...Read more
Normal: Some of the blood gets altered due to admixture with the lining of the uterus that is shed during menstruation. It is a normal thing. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
Not to worry: Brown blood is just older, deoxygenated blood. ...Read more
I am having bad cramps, sore breasts, and brown blood during my period on the third day and on BC pills..is this a normal period?
It is likely: Old, deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is brown blood normal during period?
- Light brown blood during period
- Brown and red blood during period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes brown thick blood during period?
- What causes brown blood during period?
- Is it normal to have brown blood during your period?
- What does brown blood mean during period?
- My blood is brown during my period