Doctor insights on:
Brown Blood Beginning Period
Is it normal to have brown blood at beginning of a period? I also have clots, and have been having multiple periods in a month for about two months.
Is it normal to have brown blood at beginning of a period. I also have clots, and have been having multiple periods in a month for about two months. ?
All that means is: That the blood is old and deoxygenated. Don't worry. ...Read more
Early menses: Menstrual cycles are not always regular for a number of reasons including pregnancy, anovulatory cycle, hormone imbalance, missing a birth control pill, miscarriage, or infection. Dark brown blood occurs when the flow is slow and the blood has time to be oxidized in the vagina. I would check to make sure you are not pregnant. If your next period is irregular I would seek medical attention. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown menstrual blood at beginning of period
- Dark brown period blood at beginning of period
- Brown discharge beginning of period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Menstruation brown blood at beginning
- Dark brown discharge at beginning of period
- Why is the beginning of my period brown?
- Why is my period brown at the beginning?
- Dark brown blood beginning period