Doctor insights on:
Bronchospasm: Bronchospasm is a physiological response to various airway irritants, dust, cigarettes smoking, viruses etc. Diseases like bronchial asthma and congestive heart failure, fluid in the lungs can cause bronchospasm. The symptoms are shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness, cough etc. ...Read more
What specific symptoms warrant use of an epipen? I have had one for years, have asthma, bronchospasms etc in life. Unsure "how bad" is bad enough 4epi
Yes....: You may need to use your bronchodilator inhaler prior to running if you notice symptoms while running. You should also have your inhaler available to use after you stop running as some people experience bronchospasm once they stop exercising. If symptoms worsen, see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acute bronchospasm symptoms
- Bronchospasm signs and symptoms
- Symptoms of exercise induced bronchospasm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- Behçet disease symptoms
- How long after being exposed do pink eye symptoms appear?
- What are the symptoms of chlamydia in your mouth?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free