Doctor insights on:
I'm taking bromocriptine and i'm pregnant but the medicine is making me vomit all the time can I stop taking it and is there any harm on the baby?
Prolactin: Bromocriptine stimulates brain Dopamine receptors and is used to treat elevated prolactin, often from a prolactin-secreting pituitary tumor. Also used for parkinson's, and it is used for diabetes, though not very effective. Main side effect is nausea, which tends to go away with treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bromocriptine allergy
- Stop bromocriptine
- Neurologic side effects of bromocriptine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bromocriptine cause twins
- Can bromocriptine affect pregnancy test?
- What are the common side effects of bromocriptine?
- What could happen if i miss a dose of bromocriptine?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free