Doctor insights on:
Broken Toe Wound Still Bleeding How Long Should This Last
Broken toe (last bone basis).Slight displacement & slightly affected joint. Do i need surgery? 2 docs said no by now. Possible long term consequences?
Buddy splint: A common bandage for a broken toe is called a buddy splint. This is essentially taping the broken toe to a toe next to it. I would recommend seeing a podiatrist though. Some fractures can be more severe and require additional therapies such as closed manipulation if the fracture segments are mal-aligned. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No feeling: You may have permanently damaged the nerve so it will not return but it is way too early to determine that. You are going to have to give it at least 2 to 3 months to find out if the nerve has been permanently damaged. In the meantime use warm compresses on the area. These will help the nerve. Remember warm not hot as hot will cause more damage. ...Read more
See foot doc: Who will look at xrays and propose way to fix your problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after my period should implantation bleeding last?
- How long should bleeding last with vanishing twin?
- How long should wound infection last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should it take a broken pinky toe nuckle to heal?
- How long should broken ankle last?
- How long should severe bleeding after giving birth last?
- My nose is bleeding how long should it take for this bleeding to subside
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free