Doctor insights on:
Broken Toe Wound Still Bleeding How Long Should This Last
Broken toe (last bone basis).Slight displacement & slightly affected joint. Do i need surgery? 2 docs said no by now. Possible long term consequences?
No feeling: You may have permanently damaged the nerve so it will not return but it is way too early to determine that. You are going to have to give it at least 2 to 3 months to find out if the nerve has been permanently damaged. In the meantime use warm compresses on the area. These will help the nerve. Remember warm not hot as hot will cause more damage. ...Read more
See a podiatrist: If concerned then see a doctor for evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should wound infection last?
- How long should broken ankle last?
- How long should brain bleeding last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should postpartum bleeding last?
- How long should breakthrough bleeding last on the pill?
- How long should it take a broken pinky toe nuckle to heal?
- How long should severe bleeding after giving birth last?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free