Doctor insights on:
Broken Rib Pain
Severe pain in my right side high by my rib cage, no soreness, bot feel otherwise like a broken rib . Pain started last night, no falls or injuries ?
Needs evaluation: may be a muscle pull, broken rib, liver, gall bladder . Please see your physician ...Read more
How long: How long has it been? Rib fracture pain can be seen for months after injury. I tell my patients that with or without rib surgery, they can expect pain from the ribs for around 3 months. If the pain lasts longer than that, you might want to be evaluated - there may be injury from the fracture to the intercostal nerve below the rib, and these can be painful and permanent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Broken ribs pain relief
- Pain relief for broken ribs
- Broken ribs back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for broken ribs pain relief
- Can a broken rib cause back pain?
- Broken rib
- Symptons of a broken rib
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free