Doctor insights on:
Broken Nose Recovery Time
Broken Nose: The broken nose needs to be set back in place. In the first 10 to 14 days it can be pushed manually under anesthesia as the bones are still mobile. After that period chisels have to be used to break the nasal bones again to move them to the proper location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Arterial ligation
- What is the most effective way to stop testicular pain after minor trauma?
- Hypothyroid and vitamin d
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Testicle tingling
- Do weight loss tablets work?
- Does alka seltzer cold medicine cause weight gain in adults?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free