Doctor insights on:
Most likely its the: Ends of a broken bone which probably are angulated at the break site or if the injury is 4-6 weeks old, it might be the healing bony tissue. The tendon will probably not cause a bump, unless its torn with rolled edges on it and that'll be either on the front or back of the knuckle, and not on its sides. ...Read more
Yes: An injury can cause damage to the ligaments, tendons and bones at the time of trauma. ...Read more
Rather than : Trying to self -diagnose - seek medical eval. X-rays can be used to rule out fractures. ...Read more
Punched my wall a few times last week but not much pain, the doctor said it's not broken, but my knuckle does not look or feel right at all, help?
Gotta stop: punching walls. You may have done soft tissue damage even if you didn't break anything. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Broken middle finger knuckle
- Broken big toe knuckle
- Broken thumb knuckle symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Broken ring finger knuckle
- Broken pinky finger knuckle
- Broken knuckle to heal
- Broken knuckle symptoms
- How can you tell if your knuckle is broken?