Doctor insights on:
Broken Foot Bone
Going to order a cam walker, have a broken foot, 5 met bones, the size for small is 6 to 8 and i wear 7 1/2. Med is size 8 to 12. Which should I pick?
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Been in cam walker for 4 wks. 5 broken met bones, foot turns purple when hanging in shower. Why is that?
I am a 36 year old female. I fell and broke my right foot navicular bone. Is throbbing pain after one month in castfor a broken foot normal?
Surgery on infected, broken bones in foot 3 weeks ago. Pain was under control and swelling was decreasing. Now it has doubled in size and painful?
Hi I have a broken foot and now a mass has been discovered on my thigh bone and a full numb leg. Clothes hurt on it. is it likely to be a tumour?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Broken cuboid bone in foot
- Broken navicular bone in foot
- Broken bone on outside of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to tell if i have a broken bone in my foot?
- Help to heal a broken foot bone
- Broken bone in top of foot symptoms
- Broken bone in foot how long to heal
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free