Doctor insights on:
Broken Condoms And Pregnancy
Last period 2/19 broken condom 3/7 took pregnancy test today and showed up negative. Safe to presume normal life? Or take another test in a week?
Negative: You're very close, of course, to getting your next cycle. If you're pregnancy test is negative today and last encounter was 3/7, then likely you're not pregnant, but for 100% certainty, can wait about 5 more days (assuming no period) and take another test. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chance of pregnancy from broken condom
- Broken condom
- Anal broken condom csw
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Male condom prevent pregnancy
- Will reusing one condom cause pregnancy
- Does condoms prevent teen pregnancy?
- Condoms implanon nexplanon pregnancy sex women
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free