Doctor insights on:
Broken Capillaries On Hand
I am very scared ANA positive nucleolar pattern negative ENA my hands are red on palms and fingers and whwn cold get redder wirh bluishness at tips but don't go through other color changes nail capillaries are. Normal ANA was done 1 1/2 years ago rheumato
No diagnosis yet: The diagnosis of scleroderma / systemic sclerosis can be made only by a physician, preferably a rheumatologist, after considering the entire clinical picture, including the titer of the ANA and whether there is other evidence of disease. I wish you luck. ...Read moreGet help now ›
X-ray is best: If no pain or swelling then probably ok. Anything else that is painful and/or swollen after a couple of days get film. ...Read moreGet help now ›
See below: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Broken capillaries on breast
- What causes broken capillaries on chest?
- Natural remedies for broken capillaries on face
- Broken capillaries on lips
- Broken capillaries on ribs
- Broken capillaries on arms
- Is it okay for my fingernails to grow more slowly on my broken hand?
- How to get rid of broken capillaries on nose?
- Hand sanitizer on broken skin or open wounds