Doctor insights on:
Broken Ankle Swelling In Cast
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Yes: It may take one year for swelling to completely resolve. It could be sooner , but rarely as early as 5 weeks. ...Read more
Severe swelling and pain 4 months after orif surgery for broken ankle. I cannot wear shoes because of swelling and pain, and I'm housebound. Help.
You should : Contact your surgeon and discuss this with him/her. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Broken ankle swelling after cast removal
- Broken wrist swelling in cast
- Can sunburn cause swelling in ankles?
- Broken ankle after cast taken off
- By wearing a walking cast for broken ankle could i work
- Broken ankle swelling how long
- How can i treat swelling in leg and ankle following knee replacement?
- What might cause swelling in my right ankle and leg?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free