Doctor insights on:
Bright Orange Menstrual Blood
What does it mean if a person bleeds reddish orange blood during their menstrual and it is associated with mild cramps?
Period blood: Not much. Reddish orange blood just sounds like a variation of normal. And cramps with periods are normal too. If the cramps are bothersome, try taking Ibuprofen 800mg 3 x daily with food. Don't take it if you have a history of ulcers or gastritis. Seek help with a gynecologist if you're still worried. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What would cause my menstrual blood to be orange? I started my period about an ago which came a week early.
Blood is blood : The color of the blood in your menstrual cycle is not useful or relevant. It reflects how long the blood has been sitting inside your uterus or at the back of your vagina. Red is new. Brown or black blood is older and the blood products have started to break down. Menstrual blood color is not something you need to pay attention to. If your cycles are heavy consider birth control for regulation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bright red orange menstrual blood
- Bright red watery menstrual blood
- What does bright red menstrual blood mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Orange colored menstrual blood
- Bright red menstrual blood with clots
- Bright red menstrual blood
- Bright orange period blood
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free