Doctor insights on:
Bright Orange Menstrual Blood
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
What does it mean if a person bleeds reddish orange blood during their menstrual and it is associated with mild cramps?
Period blood: Not much. Reddish orange blood just sounds like a variation of normal. And cramps with periods are normal too. If the cramps are bothersome, try taking Ibuprofen 800mg 3 x daily with food. Don't take it if you have a history of ulcers or gastritis. Seek help with a gynecologist if you're still worried. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What would cause my menstrual blood to be orange? I started my period about an ago which came a week early.
Probably nothing: This is likely normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Color varies: The color of menstrual blood varies and is not usually something we pay a lot of attention to. If your period is coming at the usual time this this is likely your period. If you are also having discharge or signs of infection then see your doctor for testing. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bright red orange menstrual blood
- Bright red watery menstrual blood
- What does bright red menstrual blood mean?
- Bright pink menstrual blood
- Orange colored menstrual blood
- Bright red menstrual blood with clots
- Bright red menstrual blood
- Bright orange period blood
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free