Doctor insights on:
Brie Cheese During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Any pasteurized milk cheese is ok. American cheese almost always falls into that category. Check the label. ...Read more
Pasteurized?: If the cheese is pasteurized, then it doesn't matter what form the cheese is in, the key question is pasteurization. Check the label and if it is, you should be okay. Best of luck. ...Read more
Weight gain : Sounds delicious. Just watch the calories. It's not dangerous to the baby to eat dessert on occasion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cottage cheese like discharge during early pregnancy
- Cottage cheese like discharge during pregnancy
- Is it safe to eat cheese during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does feta cheese harmful during pregnancy how bad is accidental consumption?
- What cheeses are safe during pregnancy?
- Is swiss cheese safe during pregnancy?
- Cream cheese safe during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online