Doctor insights on:
Breathe Wood Smoke Fire Pregnant
No: Not unless you were on fire.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Probably not: as it is not known what chemical compounds are in the smoke it would be unwise to subject yourself or an unborn baby to the rubber smoke. ...Read more
14 weeks pregnant. Niece burned popcorn badly. Breathed in the smoke. Got watery eyes and sore throat. Left within thirty minutes. Baby ok?
Asthma attack during a run in the middle of the woods. Sx: shortness of breath, wheezing (in/out), coughing. Stop or run out of woods? No inhaler.
Not many: Try taking slow deep breaths everytime you remember it. Also holding your hands on top of your head will help you feel the lungs with air easier. ...Read more
I am 2 months pregnant and have serious back pains. It hurts that much it takes my breath away sometimes. Is this normal?
Likely, but: The most important thing is to make sure that you have started prenatal care and have confirmed the pregnancy is inside the uterus with your obgyn. Pregnancies can occur outside the uterus (ectopic) and can be life threatening and very painful)..Again knowing more about your pregnancy and history would be helpful here. Assuming all is "normal" your pains are likely related to a growing uterus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be concerned if i breathe wood smoke from a fire while pregnant
- Is it safe to be exposed to wood smoke while pregnant?
- Wood fired pizza nutrition
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sure fire ways to get pregnant
- Can you be fired for being pregnant?
- Smoke cigarettes pregnant
- Is it safe to do wood staining while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online