Doctor insights on:
Breast Swelling And Birth Control Pills
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
How much time will it take for my breasts to go back to normal size after getting off birth control pills?
Varies 1-2 months.: Those that do decrease in size, often vary. Could be a month or more and depending on the length and type of BCP. ...Read more
THEY MAY SWELL: Up a bit, but they will not grow in a full grown woman. ...Read more
See below: You can get sensitive breasts with some bcps. ...Read more
Yes: Chances are limited in your time line. ...Read more
This is possible: But pills should not significantly enlarge breasts. ...Read more
What happens if I go back on birth control pills will they enhance my breasts like they did the first time?
Most likely: Mostly likely it will. Different BCPs, containing estrogens, will have a greater or lesser degree of breast enlargment ...Read more
Possibly: Depends on how much estrogen, the higher the estrogen the more chance it can enlarge the breats but it can also cause other non desirable effects , you should not be taking bc pills to enlatrge the breast, and at your age the lower the estrogen dose the safer, the lowest combo pill is loloestrin , only 10 mcg estrogen- safer for women in their 40s less chance blood clot , ht attack, stroke. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for breasts to swell when on birth control pills?
- Can birth control pills or depo cause sore breasts?
- How do birth control pills affect your risk of breast cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will antibiotics affect my birth control pills?
- How long will the nausea effect from my birth control pills last?
- Do birth control pills expire?
- Will diet pills affect the effectiveness of birth control
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free