Doctor insights on:
Breastfeeding When Suffeering From Pms
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
For the past 2 weeks both my breastfeeding have been sore. Some cramping and serious pms. My body has been uncomfortable as well. Am i pregnant?
Can prevpack triple therapy antibiotic alter menstrual cycle? I'm 2 days late but i'm feeling PMS symptoms, like cramps and tender breastfeeding.
I have been exclusively breastfeeding my 6 month old, no bottles no pacifiers, and not yet started on solids. I had a tubal ligation as well. Lately I've been getting PMS symptoms, cramps, and wildly emotional. No breast tenderness though, and no bleeding
Great job!: Good job breastfeeding, it is very good for your child. Time to start solids. What is your question by the way? Not sure if you are asking something about you or the child. The breastfeeding is probably releasing enough oxytocin that you have not started your periods yet. If you think you might be depressed tallk to your doctor, many moms will have sad feeliings early in parenthood ...Read more
Is there any natural or organic remedies that i can take to help me with PMS and menses? I experience severe cramps from PMS throughout my period help
PMS and dysmenorrhea: Nature meant women to be pregnant or breastfeeding, 200 years ago women had few menstrual cycles, maybe 150 because there was little birth control. It is not natural to have 13 periods a year, year after year, this is why there can be problems. The birth control pill hormones signal the ovary not to make the menstrual cycle, this can prevent cycle problems and cancer. There is no herb to do this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Weaning from breastfeeding and pms
- What to do when you inhale too much bleach from cleaning?
- Hip pain when standing up from sitting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you get a nasty smell from the vagina?
- What do it mean when a boy is bleeding from his penis?
- Why do babies turn their heads from side to side rapidly when they are sleeping?
- How do i stop myself from biting my mouth inside when asleep?
- Talk to a pediatrician online