Doctor insights on:
Breastfeeding And Energy Drinks
8 hours, pump&dumpx1: Most drug concentrations peak within a few hours in breast milk. Foods usually will reach the baby by about 6 hours after ingestion. You should avoid excessive caffeine while breastfeeding, so a cup of tea or coffee in the AM is ok, but baby will get the caffeine around early afternoon. Large amounts of caffeine are not good for you or baby. ...Read more
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
See answer: Eating a healthy diet while breastfeeding is important: what you eat determines the energy, protein, nutrient and vitamin content of your breast milk. But because contents of Amino Acid supplements (aas) vary; branched-chain aa may be harmful; and scientific information about the use of aas while nursing is very limited; always better to play it safe and avoid and discuss first with your ob-gyn md. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Possibly: Stop drinking them & see if symptoms resolve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to drink energy drinks while breastfeeding?
- Can you drink monster energy drinks when breastfeeding?
- The disadvantages of drinking energy drinks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drinking energy drinks with heart murmur
- Drinking coffee vs energy drinks
- Energy drinks without taurine
- L carnitine energy drinks
- Talk to a pediatrician online