Doctor insights on:
Breast Pain In Postmenopausal Women
Common problem: Fibrocystic disease/changes is very common after menopause. Breasts feel lumpy and painful which is caused by cyst formation (fluid filled areas) due to hormonal changes. Some women may have these changes without being on their menstrual cycle. Caffeine may cause the cysts to be overactive resulting in pain. This is not related to cancer. ...Read more
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
Possible : I suppose that is possible but seems not very likely. ...Read more
If I am now a 35 year old female with a lot of stress. Could this be causing chest and breast pain?
I am 19-year-old female and for the last few months I have been having breast pain and also under my armpit. Pain has gotten worse over time. ?
Please see your: doctor. They should be able to examine you and properly diagnose and treat you if necessary. They may need some lab work also. ...Read more
Dizziness & palpitations after consuming bsn true mass mass gainer.Under breast pain since 5 days.i am female 19 years old 47.3 weight?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breast cysts in postmenopausal women
- Pelvic pain in postmenopausal women
- Postmenopausal women and osteoporosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
- Brown discharge in postmenopausal women
- Ovarian cysts in postmenopausal women
- Causes of bleeding in postmenopausal women
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free