Doctor insights on:
Breast Pain During Pregnancy
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
Is it normal for your breast pain to be in different areas of your breast, and not just one in early pregnancy?
Dear health tap team, is unilateral, left breast pain with breast-texture change in very early pregnancy normal? Thank you in advance for your reply.
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain under left breast during pregnancy
- Sharp breast pain during pregnancy
- Pain under right breast during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breast pain during pregnancy third trimester
- Pain under breast during pregnancy
- Sharp pain under breast during pregnancy
- Stabbing pain in breast during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free