Doctor insights on:
Breast Lead Fructose Intolerance Baby
Fructose, or fruit sugar, is a simple monosaccharide found in many plants (fruits, vegetables, sugar cane and honey). Fructose is absorbed directly into the bloodstream during digestion. Since 1970 high fructose corn syrup has been increasingly used in the food industry. Excess fructose consumption has been linked to Insulin resistance, obesity, metabolic ...Read more
See below: endocrinologist or metabolic disease specialistGet a more detailed answer ›
No.: Carb intolerances are from the intestinal enzyme deficiencies, not low stomach acid. ...Read more
Does taking OTC digestive enzymes with amylase and amyloglucosidase helps with fructose intolerance?
Hi what to eat if you have lactose and fructose intolerance is any treatment available please reply thx..
Symptoms/test.: This has symptoms like bloating, diarrhea and/or constipation, flatulence, and stomach pain. This has a diagnostic test called a hydrogen breath test and is the current test used for a clinical diagnosis. Fructose is given and, if not absorbes, is metabolized by bacteria that gives off hydrogen and methane. This is detected and anything higher than 12-15ppm is positive, typically 20ppm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can breast milk lead to fructose intolerance in my baby?
- Fructose intolerance
- Symptoms of fructose intolerance
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fructose intolerance ibs
- Diet for hereditary fructose intolerance
- Dietary fructose intolerance symptoms
- Fructose intolerance and celery root
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free