Doctor insights on:
Breast Buds Dad Question Wearing Bra At 8 What Can I Tell Him
How can I hide my breast buds? I don't want to wear I bra. I tried bandaids but they only covered my nipples.
When will my daughter need a bra? She has breast buds and they show through her girly shirts...
And she has underarm hair when to shave?
Trainer: Get her a trainer or "sport" bra to protect her dignity. Be sure it fits appropriately. ...Read more
How do I hide my breast buds? I don't want to wear a cami, training bra or anything else. I tried bandaids but they only cover my nipples.
Breast Buds: It is not really something you can continue to hide, they will continue to develop. you have already found that bandaids don't work. Talk with someone you trust about clothing that does not draw attention to your development but makes you feel more comfortable. This could be an older sister, cousin, aunt or your mom. This is all normal especially the feelings you are having. ...Read more
How to tell if breast buds are to appear?And my nipples feel sensitive to the clothes i wear what does it signal?
You'll feel lumps: I am assuming you are taking feminizing hormone therapy, hopefully under supervision of a doctor! by starting estrogen therapy you stimulate the formation of breasts. Usually within a few months you will notice the nipples raising slightly and breasttissue develop. Nipple tenderness is very common just as when going trough puberty! there is some individual variation in when exactly this occurs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can wearing a bra all the time give me breast cancer?
- Can a women get breast cancer by wearing a bra while sleeping?
- My brother has pinworms what should i tell him
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My brother has lymphoma what should i tell him
- How can i tell if my dad is being poisoned by alcohol?
- What can i give my child to help him sleep?
- What can i give my toddler to help him gain weight?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free