Doctor insights on:
Breast Bone Sticks Out
Pectus excavatum: This could be a condition termed pectus excavatum. Seeing a physician could help clarify if this is in fact the case. Usually it is a cosmetic concern but sometimes it can cause breathing related issues albeit rarely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Possibleinflammation: Costochondritis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, relapsing polychondritis, can cause localised tenderness with pain, but if not tender could be coming from lung inflammation, lung clot, or even heart sack inflammation (pericarditis) , needs to be worked up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My breast bone sticks out
- What is that bone called that sticks out right above your eye?
- My collar bone sticks out
- Collar bone sticks out
- Why is milk coming out of my breast i havent had children nor am i pregnant?
- Can milk come out of breast if not pregnant?
- What does it mean when clear liquid comes out your breast?
- Having pain when i breath deeply at my breast bone
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free