Doctor insights on:
Breast Bone Sticks Out
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
i am having pains like sharp high above my breast bone on the left side now today it has moved to the right sometimes what could this be?
Is it tender?: If the area around your breast bone/ribs is tender to touch you may be suffering from a benign inflammation of the area known as "costochondritis". Over the counter anti-inflammatories and local heat may go long ways to help resolve the symptoms. If the pain is not reproducible to palpation, gets worse with exercise or by taking a deep breath you need to see your MD as soon as possible ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Possibleinflammation: Costochondritis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, relapsing polychondritis, can cause localised tenderness with pain, but if not tender could be coming from lung inflammation, lung clot, or even heart sack inflammation (pericarditis) , needs to be worked up. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a little bit of pain right under my breast bone, comes and goes doesn't hurt a lot just uncomfortable, ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is that bone called that sticks out right above your eye?
- My collar bone sticks out
- Collar bone sticks out
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when clear liquid comes out your breast?
- Having pain when i breath deeply at my breast bone
- Can breast milk come out if not pregnant?
- Lump above breast below collar bone
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free