Doctor insights on:
Breakthrough Bleeding Birth Control
Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Yes: You may begin bleeding sooner than expected. ...Read more
Birth control pills: There are many types and doses of birth control pills. If one is not working well for you after three months, few side effects, talk to your doctor about changing to a different formulation or type of administration. There are also patches and rings which have the same medication but bypass the stomach and less problems with nausea. ...Read more
Can omega3 pills cause failing birth control pills(qlaira),and breaktrough bleeding?
Never missed any of bcp
No,fish oil: does not interact with birth control pills. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Several months: It is common to have break through bleeding in the first several months of a new birth control pill. When bleeding starts it can last several days to several weeks. If it is still occurring after 3 cycles it may be time to talk to your doctor about other pill formulations. ...Read more
Yes: Hormonal contraceptives could be used to treat irregular periods but that should be done after carful evaluation by a gyn provider and close monitoring is required while on such medications. Depending on age and other factors, irregular periods could be part of a normal pre-menopausal period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breakthrough bleeding on birth control
- Birth control pills and breakthrough bleeding
- Breakthrough bleeding birth control effective
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is breakthrough bleeding while on birth control pills?
- Can you take 2 birth control pills to stop breakthrough bleeding?
- How long does breakthrough bleeding last on birth control?
- Breakthrough ovulation on birth control
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free