Doctor insights on:
Breaking Ribs During Pregnancy When Coughing
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have a dry cough during pregnancy at 8th week, the cough lasts 4 weeks without getting worse. How can I remove the cough?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breaking ribs during pregnancy
- Break ribs during cpr
- Can you break a rib coughing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in ribs when coughing
- Ribs hurt when cough
- Floating ribs during pregnancy
- Rib flare during pregnancy
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online