Doctor insights on:
Breaking Ribs During Pregnancy When Coughing
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I have a dry cough during pregnancy at 8th week, the cough lasts 4 weeks without getting worse. How can I remove the cough?
I took a ricola dual action cough drop I looked it up and it says they are not safe during pregnancy is this true ? I'm pregnant I had one please help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breaking ribs during pregnancy
- Pain under left rib cage when i cough
- Menthol cough drops during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When does your stomach start to get hard during pregnancy
- Pain on left side under ribs during pregnancy
- Ribs hurt when cough
- Why and when does the cervix turn blue during pregnancy?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online