Doctor insights on:
Breaking Ribs During Pregnancy
Nothing: Your body is adjusting. Your diaphragm is flatter and your rib cage is expanding for better breathing. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Bad test: I suspect the quality control of the testing material you're using is substandard. ...Read more
This is my 5th kid so I know it's not a normal pregnancy pain. Having intense pain under my ribs. What could it be?
Not necessarily.: Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read more
Having sharp pains on right side by my ovary/below ribs, period i s late, having cramps for 1 week. Pregnancy tests negative. Period never late?
Lower: Your ovaries are down low in your pelvic region, not up by your ribs. Pain up that high is often related to your colon or gallbladder. If on your period is late and urine pregnancy test is negative, see your doctor and ask for a serum pregnancy test as it will turn positive a few days before the urine would. ...Read more
Feel flutters movement just below ribs ob can't find pregnancy on u/s was told im pregnant due to test now told im not pregnant due to u/s n test now negative?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breaking ribs during pregnancy when coughing
- Pain on left side under ribs during pregnancy
- Pain under ribs during early pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do rib tattoos stretch during pregnancy?
- Left side pain under ribs during pregnancy
- Pain in right side under rib cage during pregnancy
- Breaking out during pregnancy boy or girl
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online