Doctor insights on:
Brazilian Wax Before And After
Yes: I think that would work just fine, but make sure you put it on a bit earlier. ...Read more
Allergic reaction: You might be allergic to brazilian wax. ...Read more
Husband has five bumps/sores/bug bites on his pubic area. What is it? No dischage. Wife ichy after Brazilian wax, but no sores or whatever it is
Is it possible to get herpes from a brazilian wax? The aesthetician used gloves and used a new stick, but she did double dip. My main concern is if a client before me had herpes and the virus got in the wax. Thank you.
No the virus: cannot survive in hot waxGet a more detailed answer ›
Received a Brazilian wax today. Isn't my first time. Was new place. Was stinging and now inner labia is red, hurts to wipe after going to the toilet?
I used talcum powder after getting Brazilian wax a few times- they put it on after wax and then use for few days. Am I now at risk of ovarian cancer?
Chronic use, yes: Chronic use of talcum powder in the vaginal area has been shown to increase the likelihood of certain GYN cancers. ...Read more
I have small white itchy spots on sides of vagina after a Brazilian wax a week ago. Is there an over-the-counter remedy for this?
It is most likey: A folliculitis if they r like small pimples. That's my best guess, keep clean with soap and water 2x per day and a form of antibiotic cream. I like a silver based cream because it takes care of fungus as well, but mix that with the Hydrocortisone cream. If not getting better u may need oral antibiotics. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im itching and red bumps after brazilian waxing
- Swelling and itching after brazilian wax
- Before and after brazilian butt lift workout
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy and swollen after brazilian wax
- Lemon juice for acne before and after
- How long before bloating and swelling go away after a hysterectomy?
- Brown discharge before and after period
- Talk to a dermatologist online