Doctor insights on:
Had upper endo w/bravo Tues. Having discomfort swallowing and occasional pulling in chest area. Normal? No cardiac issues. Just GI. Gerd, gastritis
Endo /BRAVO: There can be discomfort for a few days after BRAVO insertion . Discuss with your GI ...Read more
Maybe: Gerd is usually controlled with lifestyle changes and medication. There are some who are "cured" with certain surgical procedures which don't allow the stomach contents to reflux up into the esophagus. See your pcp or a gastroenterologist or a surgeon who specializes in this area. Surgery is usually reserved for those who cannot get control with medications or have other reasons. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Heartburn: Gerd is the medical term for heartburn. It stands for gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is your stomach acid refluxing or rising up into your esophagus ( food pipe) which presents as a burning sensation. If left untreated for a long period it can lead to severe irritation and inflammation of the lining of the esophagus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the surgery for gerd?
- Is gerd dangerous?
- Can gerd cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat asparagus if i have gerd?
- Bravo italian restaurant nutrition information
- Nursing interventions for gerd
- What is the difference between gerd and gord?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online