Doctor insights on:
I have a Vertebral Artery Dolichoectasia compressing my brainstem. Search my vids on youtube typing "engelman brainstem compression". What d u think?
Vertebral artery: Compression of the brain stem by a vertebral artery can cause many neurological signs based on the location of the compressed brain and the exiting cranial nerves. A cerebrovascular surgeon can determine whether the vertebral artery is causing symptoms and develop a treatment plan. ...Read more
Tumor in brain: Gliomas are tumors arising from cells called glia in the brain. This is the most common brain tumor in adults. Brainstem is the part of the brain that contains many automatic functions and links the bulk of the brain with the body. This includes the midbrain, pons, and medulla. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
MRI is the best tool to evaluate the brainstem: MRI is the best tool to evaluate the brainstem. Based on the symptoms listed I'm not sure that the brainstem is the source of the problems. Being seen for a very thorough neurologic exam can help localize where in the brain or if the problem is originating from the brain and help guide decisions for what test to do next. ...Read more
I have a 35 year old friend with a brainstem cavernoma, that has bled a couple of times. Is there any definitive treatment for this condition?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- L1 compression fracture recovery
- Compression fracture t12 recover
- Vagus nerve compression symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- S1 nerve root compression symptoms
- Compression fracture t11 t12
- How long does it take a slight compression fracture in t12 to recover?
- Should i wear compression stockings at night
- Talk to a neuroradiologist online for free