Doctor insights on:
Brain Anerism Symptoms
Cerebral aneurysm : Cerebral aneurysm can lead to a sudden and unusually severe headache, nausea, vision impairment, vomiting, and loss of consciousness, or it can be asymptomatic. Ruptured aneurysm lead to severe headache, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness and headache. It can also cause stroke like weakness and sometimes seizures. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
NO SYMPTOMS/PAIN/HEA: Unruptured aneurysm may have no symptoms, if large it may press on the brain and cause pain behind the eyes, double vision, weakness on one side of face, drooping eye lid&dilated pupil leaking aneurysm may cause sudden severe headache.And ruptured aneurysm causes extremely severe headache, nausea and vomiting, stiff neck, seizures, confusion, stiff neck, ptosis, and loss of consciousness rx is surgical clip. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What to do if I have some symptoms of an unruptured brain aneurysm. I was wondering what I should do?
Call your doctor: If you were diagnosed with unruptured aneurysm and having neurological symptoms (bad headache, weakness, numbness, speech difficulty), then you should call your doctor or go to er. If there is no diagnosis of aneurysm and you are experiencing neurological symptoms, you should still ask your doctor if there may be a neurological diagnosis for that. ...Read more
Not good: 50 % of ruptured berry aneurysm patients do not make it alive to a hospital. Those that do well describe the "worst headache of their lives, " associated with a stiff neck, nausea and vomiting, severe malaise, confusion, delirium, and maybe visual problems depending on location of the aneurysm. This is a true medical emergency and requires intensive attention and perhaps surgery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the symptoms if my tooth infection has spread to my brain?
- Lack of blood flow to the brain symptoms
- Not getting enough oxygen to the brain symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anxiety or symptoms of brain tumor
- Brain stem inflammation symptoms
- How long can a person live with a brain tumor before it causes symptoms?
- Symptoms of endometriosis in the brain
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free