Doctor insights on:
Braces On The Inside Of Your Teeth
Yes: Lingual or invisible braces have been available since the mid-80s. They are not as comfortable and require an orthodontist who is dedicated and experienced with this approach as it's basically "outside-in." highly skilled orthodontist produce excellent results for many types of problems, but lingual is not for every case. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have 2 teeth on my gums and I will need braces for my other teeth should I get them removed or get Invisalign or braces on the inside of my mouth?
Wolfe's Law: Apply pressure to bone it dissolves away, apply tension and new bone is laid down. Forces directed by removable or fixed appliances. Fixed appliances are gold standard, providing twice the correction of removable appliances. See orthodontic specialist for explanation of exactly what can be done for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Braces: Moving teeth orthodontically involves putting a small amount of pressure on the teeth. This causes them to loosen slightly until the bone supporting the teeth remodels around the tooth in its new position. The process continues until teeth reach their final position and they are allowed to tighten with the help of retainers. This is a normal process. If you have concerns talk to the orthodontist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can braces stain your teeth?
- Do braces damage your teeth?
- How to align your teeth without braces?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does it hurt to get braces on your teeth?
- Can you get your teeth whitened with braces?
- How do they put braces on your teeth?
- Can braces make your teeth worse?
- Talk to a dentist online for free