Doctor insights on:
Bottom Of Foot Swelling
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
I was stung by a bee Tuesday evening on the bottom of my foot. The swelling &itching is worse, there is a definite line that goes from the sting up
What could it be if u had these things that look like splinters (but aren't) coming out the bottom of ur foot? Extremely painful swelling.
Foot Pain: With extreme pain and swelling you need to seek a medical professional in person to evaluate you. You are welcome to submit a photo here, however the internet is not your best option without more information. ...Read more
Depends on the cause: Swelling can be caused by many things (liver, kidney , heart diseases, and blood clots are the serious ones). Everyday, reversible non-serious causes are meds (motrin and similar, calcium blockers, hormones). If you don't have a health threatening condition, limiting salt intake (sodium) and keeping your feet elevated will help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foot pain and swelling on bottom of foot
- What is a hole like thing on the bottom of my foot?
- What are the causes of a swelling foot and leg and turning black?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The bottom of my foot has a sharp pain in the middle
- Why does the bottom of my foot keep peeling?
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- Why does the bottom of my foot keep itching like crazy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free