Doctor insights on:
Bone In The Neck
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Need more info: Back bone curved could be due to a lot of things, i want more information to answer your question. ...Read more
Neck: Typically a fall or significant injury are needed to fracture bones in the neck. If you have pain in your neck and you had an injury like this you see a doctor today in the er. After examining you, x-rays may be done as well as a ct or mri. These imaging studies are needed to tell if there is a fracture. Most neck injuries are muscle strains. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to feel a bone in your neck sometimes when you swallow ? Is that like an anxiety thing?
Can be anxiety-relat: A common symptom of moderate to high levels of anxiety is difficulty in swallowing. A panic attack can produce feeling that your throat is closing up, or difficulty breathing normally. It this feeling occurs all the time, and when you are NOT anxious, you should consult with your doctor. Anxiety can be treated effectively with CBT psychotherapy. Look for a psychologist who treats anxiety issues ...Read more
Who do I get these tingily and shocking pain in y upper back it kills me goes into my shoulders and on upper spine back bone by the neck ?
Varies: There are numerous potential causes of back and neck pain. Some can be muscular, others more neurological such as a pinched nerve. I would not hesitate to be seen and fully evaluated. An exam and appropriate studies can usually determine the specific cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
C7: The spinous process of the 7th cervical vertebrae is very prominent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the treatment for bone spurs in the neck?
- Lumps in the hollow of my neck near the collar bone
- What are the treatments for bone spurs in the neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Problems caused by bone spurs in the upper neck area
- Pain in the front of the neck radiating form the collar bone
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- How do you get rid of neck pain from sleeping in the wrong position?
- Surgery for bone spurs in the neck